Pay It Forward
Get Help, Give Help: We’re doing all we can to support local businesses with Pay It Forward
About Pay It Forward
Our community is united in our response to ensure no one is left behind during this public health and economic crisis.
- Pay It Forward is a collaboration among the City of Saint Paul, Ramsey County, Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, SCORE Saint Paul, African Economic Development Solutions, Hmong American Partnership, Latino Economic Development Center, Metropolitan Consortium of Community Developers, Neighborhood Development Center, and other partners to help Saint Paul and East Metro business owners navigate COVD-19 grant and loan relief opportunities.
- Leveraging an existing business mentor model developed by SCORE Saint Paul, Pay It Forward will engage an array of volunteers with financial and business experience to support local business owners who need assistance in applying for financial help.
We’re here to help make sure no one is left behind during this public health and economic crisis.
- Businesses in our community can access free business and financial assistance to help them navigate COVID-19 grant and loan relief opportunities.
- We have business mentors who can speak Hmong, Somali, Oromo, Spanish, and Karen to ensure everyone in our community can access this resource.
- To connect with a Pay It Forward business mentor, go to:
Help us make a difference in our community as we move forward together during this public health and economic crisis.
- Saint Paul and Ramsey County are fortunate to have a myriad of small and micro businesses who call our region home.
- In the current crisis, our business owners need technical experience to apply for state and federal COVID-19 financial relief programs.
- Members of our community with business and financial experience can apply to become an economic first responder and help our community businesses navigate COVID-19 grant and loan relief opportunities.
- To ensure Pay It Forward can reach everyone in our community, volunteers with ability to speak Hmong, Somali, Oromo, Spanish, Karen and other languages are strongly encouraged to apply.
- To apply to be a Pay It Forward volunteer, go to: