Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
HAP Farm-to-Table initiative provides fresh vegetables and flowers weekly—at their peak for freshness and nutrition. Our farm’s produce and flowers are grown in eco-friendly and sustainable environments. Your membership supports immigrant and refugee farmers during this unprecedented time of COVID-19 when many farmers have seen sever impact on farm businesses.
Farm-to-Table 2020 Membership
12 Week Farm Share July 13 through October 8
- $400 Full Share Vegetables feeds 4-6 people
- $200 Half Share Vegetables feeds 2-3 people
- $150 Flowers Weekly for 12 weeks
- $500 Full Share Vegetables and Flowers feeds 4-6 people
- $325 Half Share Vegetables and Flowers feeds 2-3 people
- $35 Weekly vegetables (4-5 varieties)
Enrollment ends July 15, 2020. Register Here.
Shares can be picked up weekly at the following locations on Mondays between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- HAP Arcade Office (1075 Arcade Street, Saint Paul, MN 55106)
- HAP University Office (394 University Ave. W, Saint Paul, MN 55103)
- Community School of Excellence (270 Larpenteur Ave W, Saint Paul, MN 55113)
- New Millennium Academy (5105 Brooklyn Blvd., Brooklyn Center, MN 55429)
Not interested in a share? Consider a donation to feed a family. Donate Here
As a result of COVID-19, farmers are experiencing significant loss of business and now have an abundance of fresh produce in stock. Before COVID-19, 1 in 11 Minnesotans struggled to find food. It is now expected that 1 in 8 will face hunger by August 2020. When you make a donation, HAP will apply your donation toward produce purchased from our farmers to be distributed to families in need.
- Donation $10 feeds 1-2 people
- Donation $25 feeds 2-3 people
- Donation of $50 feeds 4-5 people
- Donation of $100 feeds a family of 3-4 for one week
Seasonal Produce by Month
This seasonal produce chart shows you what might pop up in your weekly share. Produce listed are for general reference. Availability is not guaranteed.