- Our SalesForce Administrator classes help you gain skills in database management and analysis, problem-solving, project management, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Our IT Fundamentals course is an introduction to IT and learning the basic structure of a computer.
- Cyber Security class participants will gain skills on security fundamentals, networks, and organizational security to implement basic security services on any type of computer network. Participants will learn how to secure network services, devices and traffic, and an organization including the physical security elements and operational security measures.
- HAP’s A+ Certification teaches you how to upgrade, repair, configure, troubleshoot, optimize, and maintain PC hardware and operating systems and earn certification. In the IT fundamentals class, students learn about installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting PC hardware and software.
CompTIA Network + (N+)
- Our N+ class series focuses on IT infrastructure training, and covers troubleshooting, configuring, and network management.
Learn about HAP Academy OIC’s training tracks and find a program that works for you. For more information, please register for and attend an info session. Sign up here: https://tinyurl.com/HAPOICInfosession