- Domestic Violence Services 24 hour hotline – 1-877-740-4292
- Safe Zone – Call 651-224-9644 for housing and support services for Ramsey County youth who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
- Suicide prevention helpline for Twin Cities – 612-873-2222
- Find emergency food support – click here
- White Bear Area Emergency Food Shelf
- Help with Rent/Mortgage and Utilities – English, Karen, Hmong, Spanish, Somali
- Emergency rental assistance due to COVID-19 – click here
Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
The Coronavirus Food Assistance Program is available to farmers and producers who faced market disruptions in 2020 due to COVID-19. The U.S. Department of Agriculture has recently updated the program and extended the deadline to October 12. Learn more: farmers.gov/cfap
HAP’s COVID-19 Care Coordinators can help answer questions: Call (651) 304-6236 | Email askHAP@hmong.org
If you are experiencing a financial hardship and have past-due rent because of the pandemic, RentHelpMN may be your answer. HAP has partnered with Minnesota Housing to help clients struggling to pay their rent and utility bills because of the pandemic. COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance is available to provide financial assistance to Minnesotans for up to 15 months.
Find out if you are eligible: Must say YES to all four questions to apply.
- Are you a renter living in Minnesota?
- Are you qualified for unemployment insurance or have you been negatively impacted by COVID-19 in any way?
- Do you know the annual income for all adults in your household?
- Do you have past-due rent?
We care about getting you the help you need, when you need it most. Reach out to a HAP Housing Navigator for assistance: call 651-304-6236 or email askHAP@hmong.org.