- Domestic Violence Services 24 hour hotline – 1-877-740-4292
- Safe Zone – Call 651-224-9644 for housing and support services for Ramsey County youth who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
- Suicide prevention helpline for Twin Cities – 612-873-2222
- Find emergency food support – click here
- White Bear Area Emergency Food Shelf
- Help with Rent/Mortgage and Utilities – English, Karen, Hmong, Spanish, Somali
- Emergency rental assistance due to COVID-19 – click here
Small Business Emergency Grant
HAP is providing emergency relief funds to business owners with year-round lease agreements within either Hmong Town Market, Hmong Village, or Century Plaza. Seasonal vendors in the shopping centers and small business located outside of these shopping centers are ineligible. Many of these vendors have reopened and/or reopening. This grant will help vendors with the impact of COVID-19.
Funding for the HAP Small Business Emergency Grant is provided by the Minnesota Council of Foundation’s Minnesota Disaster Recovery Fund for Coronavirus. For more information about the funding source, please visit: https://mcf.org/minnesota-disaster-recovery-fund-coronavirus
To learn more of the grant and FAQs – click here.