- Workers protections related COVID-19 – English, Hmong, Somali, Spanish
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development COVID-19 update – click here
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry COVID-19 Resources – click here
- Free employment services are available to all Ramsey County residents through Workforce Solutions department and Ramsey County service partner, CareerForce.
- For Workers: Safely Returning to Work – click here
- Jobs in Demand During COVID-19 – Many employers are hiring right now during the COVID-19 pandemic—and they want to connect with people looking for work right away. The Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development has created a resource that provides information about the top 30 jobs in demand now in Minnesota and wage range information for each of those jobs, along with a link to additional information about wages, educational requirements, daily tasks, a short video and more for each job.
- Ramsey County Job Connect: free job board for employers to connect with job seekers to find their match – click here
- The Dislocated Worker program can help people who have lost their job, through no fault of their own, return to work. Eligible people may qualify for: individual career planning and counseling; connection with employers who are hiring now; connection to education resources; and more. To learn more, click here.
- Community Career Labs – Several new career labs are opening this month throughout Ramsey County to provide access to computer workstations and job search support.