- Workers protections related COVID-19 – English, Hmong, Somali, Spanish
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry COVID-19 Resources – click here
- Free employment services are available to all Ramsey County residents through Workforce Solutions department and CareerForce.
- Jobs in High-Demand During COVID-19 – Many employers are hiring right now during the COVID-19 pandemic—and they want to connect with people looking for work right away. The Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development has created a resource that provides information about the top 30 jobs in demand now in Minnesota and wage range information for each of those jobs, along with a link to additional information about wages, educational requirements, daily tasks, a short video and more for each job.
- Ramsey County Job Connect – Free job board for employers to connect with job seekers to find their match.
- The Dislocated Worker program helps people who have lost their job, through no fault of their own, return to work. Eligible people may qualify for: individual career planning and counseling; connection with employers who are hiring now; connection to education resources; and more.
- Community Career Labs are available throughout Ramsey County to provide access to computer workstations and job search support.
- Employer Protections for Isolation and Quarantine – click here
- DLI Video on Workers Rights During COVID-19 Video – click here
- Minnesota Unemployment Insurance Program – Unemployment benefits are available for Minnesotans who are unemployed or have had their hours reduced. See this step-by-step guide for how to complete the application. You may also call the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development for assistance: 651-296-3644 (metro) | 1-877-898-9090 (Greater MN) | 1-866-814-1252 (Hearing impaired TTY)
- Resources for recently unemployed – Click here
- Resources for job seekers – Click here
- Goodwill-Ester Seals – Have you recently been laid off? Get help with your job search, industry credentials and certificates from training institutions across the state, and career supports to help obtain your next job. Career navigators are meeting with job seekers 1:1 to assist during this time.