On This Page
- Emergency Fund Crime Victim Application Form – click here
- RamseyCountyMeansBusiness.com – This recovery dashboard was launched to help businesses quickly navigate the available resources from federal, state and local resources.
- State Financial Aid Guidance during COVID-19 – To help college students, students with children, and families remain financially whole during the pandemic, students will continue to receive current state financial aid payments, even if they withdraw from classes. This includes being paid for scheduled work study hours and childcare grants they were depending on.
- The Twin Cities Hospitality and Event Workers’ Relief Fund supports workers who have lost income due to business closures and event cancellations related to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Tax Relief Programs for families with children in K-12: K-12 Education Subtraction and K-12 Education Credit – click here
Small Business Support
- U.S. Small Business Administration COVID-19 Relief Options – SBA offers help for small businesses affected by COVID-19.
- Federal Resources for Small Businesses – A new hub of information for small businesses affected by COVID-19. You can view relevant federal agency resources, access the latest news, and search for a Small Business Advisor near you.
- Ramsey/Washington Business Pollution Prevention Program – Up to $50,000 to help businesses transition to safer, more sustainable chemicals and modern, high efficiency equipment. No deadline.
– BACK TO TOP –