COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance is available to all Minnesotans who qualify through RentHelpMN. Reach out to our COVID-19 Care Coordinators for assistance. Call (651) 304-6236 or email askHAP@hmong.org.
- Emergency Rental Assistance Due to COVID-19 – Ramsey County | Dakota County | Hennepin County (English, Hmong, Oromo, Russian, Somali, Spanish)
- Housing and Resources for Renters – click here
- Bridging – A nonprofit organization that provides donated furniture and household goods to families and individuals transitioning out of homelessness and poverty, has resumed operations. They are accepting donations and client services.
- HOME Line Legal Assistance – If you’re a renter, you can get legal help on a wide range of issues, including repairs, evictions, security deposits, landlord invasion of privacy, and more. Call HOME Line’s hotline at 612-728-5767.
- Tips for Residential Property Owners and Renters on Filing an Insurance Claim – click here
- The Families First Housing Pilot – This program provides Saint Paul families a $300 monthly rent supplement and ongoing supportive services for three years, in partnership with the Saint Paul Public Schools.
- Ramsey County Landlord Assistance – Landlords in Ramsey County with tenants unable to make rent payments as a result of COVID-19 can apply for emergency rental assistance.