- Foreclosure and Eviction Moratorium – click here
- Housing and Resources for Renters – click here
- Property tax deadline extended to July 15 for qualifying taxpayers – For more information click here
- Bridging, a nonprofit organization that provides donated furniture and household goods to families and individuals transitioning out of homelessness and poverty, has resumed operations. They are now accepting donations and client services. Learn more.
- Legal assistance: If you’re a renter, you can get legal help on a wide range of issues, including repairs, evictions, security deposits, landlord invasion of privacy, and more. Call HOME Line’s hotline at 612-728-5767.
- If you receive an eviction notice during peacetime emergency, you may contact the Attorney General’s office to submit a complaint.
- If you’re a homeowner experiencing difficult making on-time mortgage payments, there may be options for you. Information is available on the Consumer Financial Bureau’s website.