- Free legal advice for small business and nonprofit communities that were damaged or destroyed over the past week. Call 612-752-6687 to request assistance with business law needs M-F 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Leave a message if no one is available to take your call. For more information, click here.
- Information on temporary court operation procedures: click here
Interfaith Action of Greater Saint Paul has legal clinics free-of-charge
Through Power-Up, Interfaith Action provides free legal assistance and practical educational opportunities and resources that help people build economic mobility.
Power-Up Legal Clinic is available only by phone due to the COVID-19 situation.
- Upcoming clinic dates: Thursday, Nov. 5 & 19
- On the day of the clinic, call 651-222-5863 at 12:30 p.m.
- Say “I’m calling for Power-Up Clinic.” You must say you are calling for Power-Up to get help that day.
- A lawyer will call you back the same afternoon. After a brief introductory call, a volunteer attorney will call you back between 1:00 and 3:30 p.m. to hear about your issue in detail.
For more information visit the Community Power-Up page