Enjoy Local Produce Throughout the Season
The HAP Farm-to-Table Initiative provides fresh vegetables and flowers weekly -at their peak for freshness and nutrition. Our farm’s produce and flowers are grown in eco-friendly and sustainable environments. And best of all, your membership supports immigrant and refugee farmers and farm businesses, creating economic prosperity and health in your own community.
2019 Membership Cost (July 22 through October 21 | 14-week farm share):
- $435 for a full share of vegetables (weekly value of $31.07)
- $265 for a half share of vegetables (weekly value of $18.92)
- $110 for flowers (weekly value of $7.85)
- $525 for a full share of vegetables/flowers (weekly value of $37.50)
- $375 for a half share of vegetables/flowers (weekly value of $26.78)
Membership Benefits and Highlights
Discover new vegetables and new ways to cook! You can even develop a relationship with the farmer – who grows your food! Your membership includes:
- Weekly delivery of fresh vegetables and/or flowers
- Bi-weekly newsletter with recipes, information about farmers, partnerships, and more
- Farm visits and tours, by appointment
Farms will deliver to the HAP sites listed below. Additional sites may be added throughout the season. If new locations are added, we will let you know through our newsletter. You will be able to pick up your weekly deliveries from these sites on Mondays between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Hmong American Partnership, 1075 Arcade Street, Saint Paul, MN 55106
- Hmong American Partnership, 394 University Avenue West, Second Floor, Saint Paul, MN 55103
- New Millennium Academy, 5105 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Center, MN 55429
Cancellations & Refunds
There are no refunds or cancellations once the CSA deliveries start on July 24, 2019. We want to see farmers’ products go to good usage, and if you have to cancel, we will donate your weekly deliveries to our HAP Clients. We don’t like to see our local foods and fresh flowers wasted.